Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Trees!




How cosy beneath them. Or just looking at them, actually. Feeling like a tiny ant, with the protection of a grandmother. “Yeah! Look, here I am and this is my granny! Who’s gonna kill me now, ah? Come on Mr. Squirrel, don’t just stare, try to do something! Scared? Ahhhhh! Who dares to threat me, now?”. Funny how long trees live. Once saw a tree with 1200 years old. Maybe some live even more than that. That one looked quite elderly to me. I lived 28 years. She lived 1200. Almost 43 mes! I wonder how that must feel. Maybe I should ask her if some girl like me sat once in a winter day beneath her thinking what I am thinking. Lady tree, do you know anything from her life? Was she happy?

3 comments:

Diogo Gomes said...

If she was as happy as you are...all the people around her should love her as all the people around you love you!

Anonymous said...

if you have any doubts about what trees think, ask the birds and the water. maybe a worm nows somethig about it

Anonymous said...

sim, os passarinhos sabem a resposta de certeza